Monday, February 13, 2012

February Mid-Point

So its technically the 14th of February (Happy Valentine's Day!!) which is usually the middle of the month. This year happens to be a leap year but that's only 1 extra day.
I've been trying to take it easy since I'm now 37 weeks pregnant and definitely feeling it. My birthday was 2 days ago, it was such a lazy day for me. Justin tended on me the whole day, my Dad brought me a cake and I did nothing but pig out all day. We ordered City Light Restaurant (chinese food) and omg it was awesome! Decent price too considering we had it delivered, interac and all.
Since I've been so tired and sore lately (horrid leg cramps making it so hard to walk) I've pretty much thrown myself into doing blog contests in the evenings when Justin is home. I've pretty much got a method figured out now that allows me to enter sometimes over a hundred daily. Blog contests are usually a one time entry on multiple tasks with only a few you can repeat later so that's a lot of contests I've been entering lol. Figured I'd post a current list of my wins so far for this month. It's only the mid-point of the month and already I'm getting tons of results. I love getting those winning emails, it puts a smile on my face and for a little while, I forget the aches and pains of pregnancy and the impending pain of labor.
Don't get me wrong, I want my Baby Girl here as soon as possible, but I am sooo not looking forward to the labor part. Wish I was like in Click with that magic remote, fast forward to after her birth and the Stop button on pain lol. Okay I have given this way too much thought, but what else can you do when you're tossing and turning at night with leg cramps, wishing it was over with but knowing the worst is yet to come.

Anyways, before I get too side tracked, here's my current list of Wins for the first 2 weeks of February:

Feb. 13, 2012 - $178 worth of coupons and Just a Drop samples from Simply Shop and Save
Feb. 13, 2012 - $25 GC for Dapper Snappers from Frugal Fabulous Finds
Feb. 13, 2012 - Kids Blanks by Zoey Dress from I'm A Full-time Mummy
Feb. 12, 2012 - Violight Toothbrush Sanitizer from Toddler Tales by Mommy
Feb. 11, 2012 - $40 Sobeys GC plus an Assortment of VH Sauces at My Wee View
Feb. 6, 2012 - Cloth Baby Wipes from Lil B's Boutique on Facebook
Feb. 5, 2012 - Stopain Topical Pain Relief from http://jennieyuen.blogspot.com
Feb. 5, 2012 - 50% discount code for Picasso Hairfeathers from Mommy's Favorite Thing's
Feb. 5, 2012 - $25 Gift Certificate for MyBabyClothes.com also from Mommy's Favorite Thing's
Feb. 2, 2012 - Unraveling Isobel by Eileen Cook from booknerd.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment