- 2/3 cup butter
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 1/3 cup flour
- 2 tsp, baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 squares semi-sweet chocolate, grated (I recommend icy squares)
- Cream together butter and sugar
- Add flour, baking powder, salt, milk and vanilla to creamed mixture
- Beat together egg whites & additional 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Fold egg white mixture into creamed mixture.
- Grate two squares of semi sweet chocolate, and fold into mixture.
- Bake at 350F until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack.
- 1/3 cup butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 cup icing sugar
- Beat together butter, egg yolks and icing sugar
- Spread over top of squares evenly
- 2 squares semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 tbsp butter
- Melt semi chocolate and 1 tbsp butter together
- Drizzle over squares
- Refrigerate 30min and cut into squares