Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Father's Day Poem from Because I Tried It Review


Personalized Gifts for Anyone, Anytime

Because I Tried It has a wide range of Personalized Gifts starting at $2.00 each and even offer free items often to their followers. They make a great gift framed with many beautiful and meaningful stationary to choose from.  Some of their items include:

Anniversary Almanac
Easter Bunny Letter
My Hand Print Keepsake
Poems
This Day in History
The Birthday Chronicle
Gift Certificates
  ... and much more!!
To learn more about Because I Tried It's Personalized Gifts and how to get in on their free offers ~
sign up for their newsletter 
follow on Twitter 
follow on Google+
friend them on Facebook.

Now for my thoughts. I was given the opportunity to review a Father's Day Poem from Because I Tried It entitled Daddy. It truly is a touching and heartfelt poem and written as if its from a young child who appreciates and loves their Daddy. The poem is so sweet, with the child writer describing how their Daddy makes them happy with the simplest things he may do for them. In the eyes of a child, their Daddy is their hero and someone they look up to for everything, so a poem like this is sentimental in so many ways. Especially if the Daddy feels he can identify with the words.
Having 3 small children myself, it was very meaningful to me and I look forward to printing and framing a copy of this for my husband for Father's Day. At least I know now that if I can't find the right gift for him, we will still have this very touching poem that he will surely love. 
Men may not show their emotions or feelings much but when it comes to their children, they can be the most sentimental people. Although Father's Day is not until June, it's never to early to start gathering gift ideas.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment